Acquiring An IVC Filter Settlement

Acquiring An IVC Filter SettlementIVC filter settlements have not yet been paid to patients as litigation is still occurring. As more lawsuits are filed, the expected settlement amounts will continue to increase. In order to be eligible for an IVC filter settlement, you must get in contact with a lawyer to file a claim against the device manufacturers. If you believe you have been subjected to one of the complications associated with IVC filters, you should contact our expert legal team today.

However, there are strict time deadlines for filing dangerous device lawsuits. In order to file a claim, you can not miss the deadline. Deadlines are different between states; to find your states deadline, visit our State Lawsuits for IVC Filters page and select the state you received your filter in.

File Your IVC Filter Migration Lawsuit

If you or a loved one have suffered complications due to an IVC filter implant, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit against the makers of the device. It is important to contact an attorney right away if you believe this to be the case, as there are specific deadlines that must be met in order to file a lawsuit. If you miss your specific deadline, you case will not be able to be tried.

Our IVC Filter Lawyers Can Help You

Our defective medical device attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by an IVC filter. Lawsuits have been filed against the device makers by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused. You may be entitled to a settlement.

No Fee Unless You Win an IVC Filter Settlement

You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. We promise you in writing:

  • No money to start your claim
  • No money to pay case costs and expenses
  • No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
  • Phone calls are always free

Start Your IVC Filter Lawsuit

To contact our IVC filter lawsuit lawyers now, you can:

  1. Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
  2. Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
Posted in Resources.